The main failure factors of remote control operation of electric rolling shutter door are as follows:
1. Transmitting power: high transmitting power, long distance, but high power consumption, easy to produce interference;
2. Receiving sensitivity: improve the receiving sensitivity of the receiver, increase the remote control distance, but it is easy to be interfered, resulting in misoperation or loss of control;
3. Antenna: the linear antenna is used, which is parallel to each other. Although the remote control distance is far, it takes up a large space. When the antenna is extended, the linear antenna can increase the remote control distance;
4. Height: the higher the antenna, the farther the remote control distance, but limited by objective conditions;
5. At present, the UHF band is used for wireless remote control according to the national regulations. Its propagation characteristics and light are nearly linear propagation, and its diffraction is very small. If there is a wall block between transmitter and receiver, the remote control distance will be greatly reduced. If it is a reinforced concrete wall, it will be more affected due to the influence of the absorbed command wave.
The above is the relevant content introduced by Jinan roller shutter manufacturer. If you want to know more, please visit the website: http://www.jnzxmy.com