The rolling shutter door or electric door is operated by remote control. Generally speaking, the garage or some shops use it more, but if you can't open the rolling shutter door, it will delay a lot of things. In the process of use, the remote control of the rolling shutter door will be on, but there is no response. What is the reason for this? How should we solve it?
1、 The remote control of the rolling shutter door will light up, but there is no response
1. If there is such a problem, it may be that the battery is out of power. As long as you replace the battery and try again, you can solve the problem.
2. If the remote control distance is relatively far, it will also cause the remote control not to respond. We can operate closer and try again.
3. If the remote control has been used for a long time and the circuit board has aged, the remote control will fail. We can open the remote control and clean it. If the remote control has been damaged, just replace it with a new one. In particular, if the remote control code drop problem, it belongs to the quality problem, you can ask professional after-sales service personnel to repair
2、 How to use the remote control of rolling shutter door
1. When using the remote control of rolling shutter door, it is necessary to determine which type of remote controller is used and to know the model of chip. You need to clear the code before using it. You can see that there are two buttons on the remote control. After the indicator light flashes once, we can press it again. After that, it can be cleared successfully.
2. If you use the remote control, you need to check the code. For example, if you press any key at the same time, you will see that the indicator light will flash, indicating that the copy is successful. It may be only 1-2 seconds before and after. Then, according to the same method, the three buttons should be aligned.
3、 Troubleshooting of remote control
1. If the remote control fails, it may be that the battery is out of power, or there is a problem with the internal structure. There is a contactor or electric switch in it. Once these accessories have problems, they need to be replaced.
2. When the rolling shutter door is working, it may not move or rotate slowly. It may be that the load is large, or the circuit is burnt out. It is necessary to check and repair the circuit and turn it on. Or something is stuck in the rolling shutter door, which needs to be cleaned up.