The roller shutter door is widely used at present, so what is the reason why the roller shutter door does not move? Here are a few points to share with you
1. The working capacitor damages the single-phase rolling shutter door, and replace the working capacitor.
2. The normally closed contact of limit switch is unavailable. Please polish the contact or replace the limit switch.
3. The relay coil is damaged or oxidized and dyed. Replace the relay or grind the contacts.
4. The wire is broken.
5. The brake lever and manual chain were pulled several times.
6. Overheat protection failed, replace overheat protector.
7. The bridge rectifier is damaged or the solenoid coil is damaged, and the brake is stuck. Replace the bridge rectifier or solenoid coil.
8. If the continuous operation time is too long, the thermal protection will be disconnected. The motor temperature can be reduced.
The above are the eight reasons that Jinan roller shutter manufacturers may introduce to you, which may cause the roller shutter door not to move. You can understand that you are welcome to call us if you need any advice.